Drowning in paper? Is it costing you more just time and money? Then QicForms is for you.
QicForms allows you to create your own digital forms without having to write a single piece of code. Or take up 152HQ’s introductory offer to load your forms for you AT NO COST.
QicForms is a cloud management system and companion app that utilises the latest in user friendly technologies such as drag and drop, barcoding, business intelligence and workflow automation, giving you time to focus on what matters. You can even watch your team’s statistics and performance live from our intuitive dashboard.
152HQ is looking for foundation members to get on board with our team to help test the QicForms platform. If you are a small to medium enterprises with 10 – 150 employees, who is tired of the inefficiencies of paper systems, then you need QicForms.
Join today and have access to;
- 2 years subscription including access to new releases, upgrades and maintenance, at no cost
- Have your existing paper forms loaded into QicForms and deployed to your staff instantaneously.
- Have input into how QicForms can be customised to specifically suit your business needs
- Have access to a designated technical support officer, including software integration specialist at commencement of membership
- Exclusive invitations to QicForms functions including but not limited to launch parties, module releases and training/information days
- Access to exclusive Foundation Member communications and offers
In return for being a QicForms Foundation Member, you will be called upon to:
- provide testimonial feedback,
- provide case studies,
- as well as help with testing of new modules and/or features.
The QicForms Foundation Member program has been designed to take all the hard work and effort associated with software integration, away from the business owner. Our dedicated team of software integration specialists will be with you every step of the way.
Contact us today to discover how you can benefit further from being a QicForms Foundation Member
QicForms allows you to create your own digital forms without having to write a single piece of code. QicForms is part of the QicWorks Group. Visit QicWorks.com for more information.
The information contained within this blog is of a general nature only. It does not take your specific needs or circumstances into consideration. You should look at your own situation and legislative requirements before making any decisions.