Last updated: 25/05/2018
Protecting consumer privacy is important to 152HQ.
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you and your employees, affiliates or contractors provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, complete a survey, make a purchase, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log files in connection with your interactions with our Services, including the type of Internet browser you use, the time and day of access, the web pages viewed within our Services, the web page you visited before navigating to our Services, and the IP address of the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or other location aware software connected to our services or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as tracking pixels), which are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For instance, we may collect Personal Information from you via our web site from a request that you make for additional information about the Company or our Services.
Use of Information
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if disclosure is required by, or if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of 152HQ or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of 152HQ assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another entity; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
152HQ uses accepted best methods and takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We review our security procedures carefully and regularly and our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information. We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
Data Privacy & Security
Every aspect of 152HQ has been designed and built with the highest levels of privacy and security for every application and connection. From the outset, every process and feature is industry-leading.
Critical Security Measures:
- Our data center is a Microsoft Azure Certified facility located in eastern Australia for world-class data-privacy protection.
- Real time location data is purged continuously.
- No data is ever shared with third parties. Every aspect of 152HQ is built in-house, there are no data gaps.
- We use AES 256 bit encryption for all data transfers and storage. This is super strong encryption. Our application could perform fractionally faster with weaker encryption but we still choose these measures with security as the highest priority.
152HQ Account Information
You may update, correct or delete your 152HQ account profile information at any time by logging into your online 152HQ account. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function.
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. We currently require this location information in order to use our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use our Services. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from 152HQ by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, previous purchases or our ongoing business relations.
152HQ Pty Ltd
Pucky Ave, North Wollongong,
NSW 2500, Australia
You may also Contact us OR call on + 61 1300 965 192